What makes an area great? One thing that certainly makes a homebuyer choose an area is what is in it and around it. In a booming area, Skyland Brookhaven is next to a new 5 acre park called Brookhaven City Park. Nestled between the intersections of major highways 400, 285, and 85, Brookhaven is only 20 minutes north of Midtown by car and is a great place to visit for evening cocktails, exceptional dining, recreation, and cultural immersion. The area has a variety of parks, a public museum within Oglethorpe University, and lots of places to eat with friends and family.
- Town Brookhaven -This pedestrian-friendly village in the heart of Brookhaven offers everything from dining, shopping, salons, gyms, and a CineBistro movie theater.
- Oglethorpe University Museum of Art – Oglethorpe’s art museum has three major galleries that offer three year round exhibits and smaller installations throughout the year. There is a variety of artwork here from international, representational, and figurative collections.
- PURE Tacqueria Brookhaven -Brookhaven has a variety of dining options, but PURE is the best option for young adults who want to sip margaritas and eat freshly made tacos on the stylish rooftop patio every evening.
- Murphey Candler Park -Murphey Candler Park is the largest Brookhaven park at a total of 135 acres. The park includes fields for sports, a lake, picnic areas, wetlands, and forests.
- Kaleidoscope Bistro and Pub-Considered one of the best restaurants in Brookhaven, Kaleidoscope Bistro serves “global comfort food” that looks and tastes unique each time – hence the name. The restaurant integrates a blend of flavors from Southern, Asian, Mexican, and Mediterranean influences.
Skyland Brookhaven luxury townhomes now have 17 homes available priced from $480,000 to $600,000. Act Fast to take advantage of up to $20K in Buyer Incentives on the standing built Oakfield Plans – Call 770-254-5363 for more details.
If luxury is what you desire, luxury is the name of the game in these well-appointed new townhomes featuring top of the line features like huge masters, over-sized great rooms, fireplaces, built-ins and gorgeous coffered ceilings. The kitchens are open for easy entertaining and have beautiful custom painted cabinets. Lower level includes 2-car garage and bedroom with full bath. Hardwoods in all areas except bedrooms and luxurious tile upgrades in kitchen and baths. Homes are priced from the High $400’s.
Skyland has great amenities planned and will be under construction soon including a state-of-the-art fitness facility, spacious entertaining space and a large kitchen and great hall with fireplace. Love to be outdoors? Enjoy next summer relaxing by the salt-water pool or grilling out with friends in the large outdoor entertaining area. There are pocket parks and stunning landscaping minutes from your new townhome.
If you are thinking of moving early next year, be sure to stop by and tour the professionally decorated model home. A sales consultant will be onsite daily with Monday through Saturday hours of 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday hours from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
GPS Directions: 2527 Skyland Drive, Brookhaven, GA 30316 Get Directions Here
Sales handled by Berkshire Hathaway HomeService – Georgia Properties – New Homes Division.
*See agent for details. Information believed to be accurate but not warranted and is subject to change without prior notice. *See agent for full details and requirements on the $20K incentive.